www.rushcard.com FAQ

Q: Can anyone tell me about the rushcard which Is approved for me by rushcard.com?

A: Yes, rushcard is an easy and convenient way to spend for all your purchases. It's like a prepaid visa credit card in which you have to pay no debts at all. You can also get money easier and everywhere using ATMs. For getting more information about rush card you must visit the website www.rushcard.com


Q: I am using prepaid credit cards for many years.Now M thinking of getting a rush card prepaid credit card from rushcard.com From where I can know about the rating of rushcard.com?

A: You can go to online search and type rushcard.com rating. Then you can easily know about the rating in various countries.


Q: I am a guy of 14yrs old and want to get a rushcard. Is it possible for me to get it?

A: I thought you must not be qualified for getting a rushcard which is a prepaid credit card unless you are 18yrs old. So,skip the idea of getting a credit card now. Have patience you can get it after some yrs when you will be able to pay all of its money. Better will be purchase in cash instead of credit cards.


Q: How can i apply for the rush card prepaid credit card?

A: You can apply online for the credit card at its website www.rushcard.com or simply download the application form from the website and mail it to the address given on the website.


Q: Should I apply for the rushcard from rushcard.com if I have a bad credit history?

A: Yes,you can apply for it and you will be approved for it even if you have a bad credit history. The only requirements are your personal security informations like valid social security number, date of birth, and permanent address.


Q: How can I contact rushcard.com preapid credit card and also what is its customerservices number and mailing address?

A: you can simply email at agent AT rushcard.com and the customerservice number as i check on website is 866-RUSHCARD (866-787-4227). Also you can write to: UniRush Financial Services
23074 Network Place
Chicago, IL 60673-1230


Q: Can I use my rushcard which I get from rushcard.com online everywhere?

A: yes, you can use your rushcard at various stores and also online where visa cards are approved. You can also use them at ATMs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experian.com

creditsolutions.com

Independence Day 4th of July