Things you must know before buying a memory card

Q: I had purchased a digital camera only a few days before. I want to know that what type of memory card is good for it?

A: There are types of memoray cards normally- the XD memory card and SD memory card. It depends upon your camera and model that which memory card is installed in it. You can have a look at the manual and buy the one which is suitable for your camera.


Q: I had a HP printer and wants to print some data from it. But i don't know how to load a memory card to my printer?

A: It's simple. But you have to buy a memory card reader first to do that. You have to connect memory card reader to your printer and do what you want.


Q: I just want to download games etc on my PC Then how big memory card should i have to purchase for doing that?

A: Downloading games etc requires lot of space so you have to purchase a memory card of more than 4GB.


Q: How can I use my digital memory card on my laptop in home?

A: You just attach the digital memory card to your laptop and using your computer skills do what you want.

Q: I am on a family trip and i format the memory card of my camera by mistake. My holidays are still here.What should I do?

A: Better is that you must buy a new memory card for your camera and take more pics with that. Later after your holidays over try a data recovery software for that. May be it works.


Q: How can I delete all the data from my secured digital sd memory card?

A: It's quite simple to delete all data from a secured digital sd memory card. All you have to do is just went to the format option of your camera and click it. It will refresh your memory card and you will be able for the new files to be developed.


Q: What is a digital memory card?

A: Digital memory card is like a cd in which you can store data, get print from that and then deleted whenever you want and make the new files to be stored. This memory card can be of 2GB memory card or 4GB memory card and more. It's usually of two types the sd memory cards and the xd memory cards and can be used depending upon the model of your camera.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experian.com

creditsolutions.com

Independence Day 4th of July