www.vanillavisa.com FAQ

Q: I am trying to pay for the renew membership using my vanilla visa gift card. But it says declined always. What to do?

A: I think your vanilla visa gift card is not accepted by your runescape membership. It is because your vanilla visa card is just a gift card not the real visa bank card. It can't be accepted everywhere.


Q: I had a vanilla visa (debit card) and want to add more amount to this. Is it possible to do so?

A: No I think, it's not possible to add more money to your vanilla visa gift card debit card. You can't reload it like any other debit cards.


Q: How is it possible for using vanilla visa debit cards online purchasing?

A: These vanilla visa debit cards gift cards can only be activated where these are acceptable. Moreover gift cards can normally be used in US only not anywhere outside.


Q: Is it possible to add my vanilla visa gift card debt card to be added to my paypal account or not? Plz tell me.

A: Usually you can't use any type of gift cards, one time credit cards etc on your paypal account but some banks one time cards are working.For using on paypal you should try a regular bank credit or debit card.


Q: How can i be able to register my vanilla visa card gift card online? Is it possible?

A: You can only activate your vanilla visa gift cards but not register them on any type of websites.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experian.com

creditsolutions.com

Independence Day 4th of July